Terms And Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions set out below carefully before ordering any Goods and/or Services on our Platform. By accessing our platform and/or ordering any Goods or Services from the Platform, you agree that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions and that you have accepted and agreed to be bound by them.
We reserve the right to modify and/or update our Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Updated versions of the Terms and Conditions will appear on this Platform and are effective immediately. You are responsible for reviewing the Terms and Conditions regularly. Continued use of this Platform after any such changes constitutes your consent to such changes.
Any breach or violation by you of our Terms and Conditions will result in the immediate termination of provision of services to you without further reference to you.
Ordering or Booking of Services
1) By placing an Order or making a Booking, you warrant that
a) All information provided to us are accurate, correct and complete; and
b) The credit or debit card, e-wallet or banking details that you provide for the payment of any Orders are your own credit or debit card(s), e-wallet or banking details, or you are duly authorized to use the credit or debit card(s), e-wallet or banking details and there is sufficient fund and/or credit limit for the payment.
2) In the event there are changes to the information given to us, you shall immediately inform us of the changes.
3) We reserve the right to cancel your order and/or deny you access to our services should there be any occurrence of any suspicious incidents. You fully agree and understand that your remedy as a customer in the event of any cancellation of your order is the refund of the amount paid by you in respect of such cancelled transaction. We shall not be responsible for additional compensation and you shall have no right to insist on the completion of your Order and/or delivery of the Order.
Mode of Payment & Currency
1) Full payment must be made for all Goods and/or Services prior to the confirmation of Service booking.
2) Payment shall be made by online payment via credit or debit card, or e-wallet acceptable by us. No cash transaction is accepted. We do not guarantee that your desired e-wallet or credit or debit card is available as the payment method on the Platform.
3) We do not provide any physical receipts for your order. Upon completion of your order, a digital order confirmation and payment receipt (after payment has been successfully made) will be sent to the email address registered by you. If you require an official tax invoice, you may contact our customer service for further assistance.
4) All prices are in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) and applicable taxes are included when indicated.
Delivery of Services & Rescheduling of Services
1) You and/or your representative must be available at the pre-agreed site/location during the pre-agreed date and time slot unless prior arrangements have been made in advance for us to carry out the Service in your absence.
2) ADM shall not be liable for any loss, damage and/or injury unless the said loss, damage or injury was a result of negligence by our employees. Please notify ADM within 24 hours of the incident, if such incident occurred.
3) You are entitled to re-schedule the Service at no cost, however, this is subjected to availability of the slot except for public holidays Kindly contact us to avoid any confusion and/or disruption of Service.
Cancellation of Services & it’s Refund
You may apply to cancel the Service and seek for refund, following the terms and conditions set in the Refund Policy. A Cancellation Charge shall be charged (10% of the total payment made or a minimum of RM50, whichever is higher) for the cancellation process and the balance shall be refunded to you (the customer).
We take all complaints very seriously and aim at responding to your complaints as soon as possible.
All complaints should be addressed firstname.lastname@example.org /03-9201 8000 (General line) / +6011-1308 6125 (Whatsapp)