COLLECTION OF THE PERSONAL DATA
a) User Profile
– Your contact details, payment or banking information (including related payment verification information).
b) Transaction and Service Usage Information
– Data on the Services performed including but not limited to your service preference and/or setting, service, payment and transaction history, as well as locations of services rendered.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
3. Among others, your Personal Data may also be collected, retained or used for the following purposes (“the Purpose”):
a. Providing services according to requirements/preference
– To better understand, provide, personalize, maintain and enhance our services to you.
b. Customer support
– To assist you when you contact our customer services and/or require our further assistance, consultation or recommendation for solutions to you concerns or requests.
c. Improvement and enhancement of service menu
– To test, research, analyse and improve our current services to enhance service delivery and service menu to our customers.
d. Safety & security
– To maintain the safety and security attributes of the services carried out, thereby reducing the safety risks of our employees and customers.
e. Legal proceedings and requirements
– To investigate or address claims or disputes relating to your use of our Company’s services (if any), or as otherwise allowed by applicable law and/or as requested by regulators, government entities and/or official inquiries.
f. For any other purpose that is incidental or ancillary or in furtherance to ADM’s internal and daily business operation
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION / DATA
4.1 ADM may disclose your Personal Data to among others, the following parties as stated below for the Purposes:-
- ADM’s parent company, subsidiaries, related and associated companies;
- ADM’s licensees, co-organizers of events, business alliances, agents, and service providers (including those located overseas);
- any relevant authorities or bodies;
- auditors, professional advisories;
- to such person pursuant to the requirements of any law, if such action is necessary to
- comply with the requirement of any law enforcement agency, court order, or legal process; or
- protect and defend the rights or property of ADM,
- the employees from ADM’s parent company, subsidiaries, related and associated companies; and
- any other person and/or organizations that ADM may think fit.
4.2 Notwithstanding that any such persons may be outside Malaysia, your Personal Data is to be disclosed at the time of its collection or for any other purposes directly related to any of the above Purposes or where such disclosure is required or authorized by law or by the order of a court.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
5.1 Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by ADM for a period ADM deems fit and necessary for the fulfilment of the Purposes or is required to satisfy legal regulatory, accounting requirements or to protect ADM’s interests (“the Retention Period”).
5.2 Upon expiry of the Retention Period and/or after ADM cease to process your Personal Data, AEON will take all necessary action to permanently delete and destroy your Personal Data.
6.1 By providing ADM your Personal Data, you hereby consent to the processing of your Personal Data in accordance with all of the foregoing (“the Consent”).
- ADM may cease to process your Personal Data within a reasonable period upon receiving your written notice pertaining to the withdrawal of the Consent.
- Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than Personal Data sent or posted to this website, or any part of the website by visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to AEON on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. AEON reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company, in connection with the development, manufacture and marketing of products and services and to meet customer needs.
Please address any questions, comments, or requests regarding our data processing and protection practices to ADM at email@example.com /03-9201 8000 (General line) / +60 11-1308 6125 (Whatsapp)